Thursday 16 February 2012

Welcome


Hey All!

Welcome to my blog, Now I am a little new to this writing thing, But I hope to share with you (in the best way I can) a little insight into the world of an international Burlesque performer, Model, Muse and Marilyn fanatic.

Sharing my styling secrets, makeup tips and sacred hair methods I hope that my writing will make the world a little more glamorous.

A little about me:

My name is Banbury Cross, I began burlesque in 2008, though not formally getting any paid work until mid 2009 and finally becoming full time in 2010. It has been a roller coaster ride of exotic destinations, venue headaches, kickass costumes and making some incredible friends a long the way! I will introduce them to you soon.

I have quickly become the "most" in demand performer in London and Europe. And this year I shall be making my U.S debut in Los Angeles and *hopefully* Las Vages (I found out if I have been accepted to BHoF on March 1st)

Thanks to the support of my fans, friends and family, I have grown, developed my craft as well as taken the burlesque circuit by storm - going straight into number 25 in the Burlesque *GLOBAL* top 50!

Currently resident at Proud Cabaret City and Camden (soon to change) and agencies all over the world, 2012 is set to be a very exciting year - 2 new acts, new skills and an exciting tour to boot!

This Bombshell is outta control!!!

www.missbanburycross.com

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the blog love, I'm excited to read it! x

    ReplyDelete