Friday 17 February 2012

Stiletto Nails



Today I will be going to get my nails done....not perticularly exciting, I know...however I have been trying to get the perfect stiltetto nail for months now but noone seems to be able to get that SPIKEY cat like point that I am after.

Though because they are gel nails....when they/ the nail varnish wears away....they look a lot less pointy. but that is probably because they were not pointy enough to begin with!!!

I'm talking seriously nasty, vicious looking talons. :) Lets see if they are up to the challenge...


......

Update: Just got back and she did a pretty rockin' job, I bought some leopard nai stickers but that were utter shit....didn't work at all, which was a shame because they were £6 and a complete waste, plus I really fancied some spiky animal nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment