Friday 17 February 2012

Pinking the Blond


So every year it has been my tradition to have a "christmas" hair-do...failing to do so this christmas past has made me itch for a change.

I have been growing my hair as I realised that the shorter Marilyn cut didn't suit my round face (plus I was chubby and it was PINK too!!!)








aaanayhoo, I decided recently that I was going to pink the hair again...but an ever so subtle babietst of baby pinks!

It needs a bleach first, which will take an hour or so...I use Schwarzkopf Live colour XXL in 00A absolute platinum....it's kinder on my hair for starters, second it doesn;t stink as much as pre-lightener.

Pink Goes on for 15 mins after I have rinsed out the bleach! mixed with A LOT of conditioner...no hot pink here! I quite like the wet look hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment