Monday 20 February 2012

How to Marry a Millionnaire



For a long time now I have been in Love with this little outfit from one of my favourite MM films "How to Marry a Millionaire" but have never really had any excuse to make it....except for my own pleasure or Photoshoots.

However, having discovered that there will be a POOL PARTY at the Miss Exotic World Pageant in Vegas this June, I decided that I HAVE to get it made.

Her Character "Paula" wears this swim/lounge set in the fashion show scene... I found a very talented lady called Esther in the US.

My version will be in Matte red fabric and the rhinestoning I will do myself (with assorted swarovski sizes as I have just bought 65,000 that I need to use)

She makes many replicas of Marilyn's dresses and costumes from various films and publicity shots.... Including the Gold Lamé gown (GPB), the pink pants and blouse set (SYI) and several from Niagara.
As well as this suit set I shall be ordering the polka Dot wiggle dress from The Seven Year Itch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment