Thursday 8 November 2012

River of No Return - Almost there

I have been working on my Bullwhipping act for some time now....since August 2011 in fact and it is finally looking close to completion! Hurrah!
I have long since finished my amazing boots, pasties, bra and panties... and a mini sombrero OLÉ!

I am turning my gloves into fire shooting pistols with these really cute appliqués I picked up in California! Yeehaw!!!
Just a dress to finish and bullwhipping badass moves to complete and them it will be coming to a stage near you!
Bullwhipping has actually been a lot easier than I'd originally thought (and what some people had told me...undoubtedly to put me off)

I have mastered target work pretty quickly and slowly my rhythmic whipping is picking up speed. The only difficulty is at the moment is the double whips....my retarded left hand, I don't trust it...it freaks me out! Here is a little video of why I have learnt after 3 classes!
I will be applying to BHoF with this act, and I hope that I will be granted the opportunity to show it on that incredible stage to my idols, my peers and fans.




Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment